Hello, I am currently compiling bibliography for an End of Degree Disertation. Some of this material (which I don't know if I'll finally use) consists of book reviews, published in journals, that have the review-author field (if exported to Bibtex). I've noticed Pandoc doesn't currently support this field (converting the bibtex file from bibtex to bibtex removes it), and was curious about the reason of this. (I believe I can always put the review information of the bibliography in the title field, at least in APA, and it will render fine, so this not being included doesn't worry much.) Thanks, Sukil -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/81faa682-02f9-4bdb-8dc7-d5a016728880n%40googlegroups.com.