* Powerpoint (pptx) custom reference
@ 2018-06-12 14:04 Famil Os
       [not found] ` <8256ffd2-f9a6-47e1-96e7-1f61f9595c2d-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Famil Os @ 2018-06-12 14:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hello,

I am trying to generate coporate powerpoint using a custom reference.
I have export custom-reference.pptx and try to change some layout but I
don't know what to keep in ref and what to customize.

How pandoc find correspond blocs inside ref ppt (in fact inside xml
sub-files) ?

In other word, how to modify an existing pptx (xml sub-files, or inside
powerpoint) to use as a reference doc ?

Other point, in 2.1.1, generated custom reference don't show 'Metadata
Slide' layout but src code try to parse it...
How to use it ?

it is possible to define 2 levels for a title and a sub-title in a 'Title
and Content Slide ' ?

a+
Vicnet

* Re: Powerpoint (pptx) custom reference
       [not found] ` <8256ffd2-f9a6-47e1-96e7-1f61f9595c2d-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2018-07-03 17:31   ` Famil Os
From: Famil Os @ 2018-07-03 17:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss