* docx to mediawiki conversion produces truncated file
@ 2020-02-08 22:08 Mike*V
       [not found] ` <8261ca6e-3d5a-4bd3-928a-8b0c09eec7de-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Mike*V @ 2020-02-08 22:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Converting a docx file to mediawiki produces a txt file that is incomplete
and truncated.  The file works fine when imported into mediawiki, but only
about 20% is there.  When changing the source, the interrupted point
varies, so it doesn't seem to be content related.

Conversions from docx to other formats (like html) produce complete results.

There are no errors or log entries reported.

Who know what can cause the premature end to processing a docx to mediawiki
conversion?

Thanks

* Re: docx to mediawiki conversion produces truncated file
       [not found] ` <8261ca6e-3d5a-4bd3-928a-8b0c09eec7de-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2020-02-09 16:50   ` John MacFarlane
       [not found]     ` <m2pnenu2ma.fsf-pgq/RBwaQ+zq8tPRBa0AtqxOck334EZe@public.gmane.org>
From: John MacFarlane @ 2020-02-09 16:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mike*V, pandoc-discuss

That's quite unexpected.  Do you have a sample we can test with?
If you don't want to share the whole file, you may be able to
figure out what is going on by comparing the mediawiki output
with another format to see WHERE the mediawiki output stops.

@ 2020-02-09 18:40       ` Mike*V
From: Mike*V @ 2020-02-09 18:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss