Hello guys, I tried to use a custom template written by me coping the content of the command: *pandoc -D markdown* Next I add some markdown lines as static text that I want in the output of my markdown file. I put this file in the folder /home/ubuntu/.pandoc/templates/nameproject.markdown, and I check the path of pandoc with the command: *pandoc --version* When i want to see if pandoc use the correct template, I use: *pandoc -D markdown --template *nameproject But it prints always the same default.markdown file How can I use a custom markdown file? Thanks in advance! -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/83207291-1220-4357-9ce3-6bfe591322b1n%40googlegroups.com.