Greetings, Currently link-citations works perfectly (and as expected ) for the author-date and numerical styles I use in DOCX (from markdown). It would be great if it was extended to no-date non-numerical styles, such as the Modern Language Association style. For example, by linking the name element to the entry in the bibliography. Browsing for some alternatives, this seems technically difficult or not in the roadmap (?) Would it be possible to create a custom filter that linked the name or the first letter of the name? How to go about it if I don't know Haskell but python? I know that ' pandocfilters' exists but I have never created a filter before. Thanks in advance! Brenda -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/834eab41-cb37-4579-a10b-d0aa3d421019n%40googlegroups.com.