Hello pandoc people! Got a question about the ms pandoc writer. Do I grasp correctly that the supported image formats are .ps and .eps? Is that documented anywhere? Also, on MacOS (v12.6.1, Monterey) the writer produces a roff macro: .PSPIC -C "fig1.eps" Unfortunately, the out-of-date version of pspic.tmac included with that version of MacOS doesn't support the -C option. If I edit out the -C the generated roff markup works. Is this a bug? Or have I missed something? Randolph M. Fritz -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/835ce711-8460-482e-9577-09bcadbb63f1n%40googlegroups.com.