Hi, I'm trying to modify the style of code block in reference document, I followed the manual and used pandoc -o custom-reference.docx --print-default-data-file reference.docx to generate a default reference document. However, I could find any style for the source code, should there be a style named "Source Code", or a code block inside the document? BTW, I'm using the latest pandoc version 2.9.12. Thanks! -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/83c5bd22-976e-4d05-87a9-461d60215b42n%40googlegroups.com.