* missing ifluatex.sty in mac
@ 2012-11-09 16:13 Sharon Klinkenberg
       [not found] ` <8435a9b9-fe05-492d-ad50-81272dc14af6-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Sharon Klinkenberg @ 2012-11-09 16:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

Hi There,

I'm running MAC OS 10.6.8 and have installed pandoc-1.9.4.2.dmg. After
specifying where pdflatex could be found e.g. adding to the path. I get the
following message when I want to create a pdf.

u022579:me$ pandoc x.md -o x.pdf
pandoc: Error producing PDF from TeX source.
! LaTeX Error: File `ifluatex.sty' not found.

Type X to quit or <RETURN> to proceed,
or enter new name. (Default extension: sty)

Enter file name:
! Emergency stop.
<read *>

l.6 \usepackage

u022579:me$

I found some Fedora issues on this subject but no solution for mac.

Can anyone help me?

* Re: missing ifluatex.sty in mac
       [not found] ` <8435a9b9-fe05-492d-ad50-81272dc14af6-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2012-11-12  5:15   ` fiddlosopher