Since the Etymology of pandoc is mixed, and the fact that [image: \forall] is not really of any Etymological origin, I think the [image: \Delta] is ok as long as it kind of convey the meaning. The [image: \forall \Delta] thing gives me a picture of this: [image: \forall \delta_i, \delta_j \in \Delta, \text{pandoc}_{ij}: \delta_i \rightarrow \delta_j] By the way, looking at the PDF, it seems it is not difficult to find one that both [image: \forall] and [image: \Delta] are at the same angle. But then on 2nd thought, [image: \forall] and [image: \Delta] has very simple strokes, so make be using shape not type is better. On Thursday, December 8, 2016 at 7:05:18 AM UTC-8, BP Jonsson wrote: Den 2016-12-08 kl. 15:23, skrev Kolen Cheung: > > since both "letters" are of different languages, probably only math font > has both > > Not so. Attached are some examples of fonts on my system which > have both. You need to look at fonts which cater to linguist types. > > I can't help pointing out, though, that the Greek word for > 'document', ἔγγραπτος, doesn't start with a Δ, so perhaps a > ligature of Ɐ and a Latin D would be more appropriate. > > /bpj > > > ​ -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/844cf7bd-c9f1-49e0-a1fd-81a827c9c667%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.