Hi, I'm quite new to pandoc, with some experience in LateX. I'm trying to convert a book (\documentclass{memoir} ) into a epub document. I have been able to get something quite fine (thanks pandoc! this is really amazing) but now I seem to be stuck on a detail. Each chapter from my source starts with a label, such as : \chapter{First chapter head} \markboth{}{I. First chapter head} \label{ch:un} Foo bar \chapter{Second chapter head} \markboth{}{II. Second chapter head} \label{ch:deux} Which I compile with (I have removed a bunch of option in order to just isolate my problem) : pandoc -o ebook.epub epub.tex --epub-metadata=metadata.xml --toc --toc-depth=2 The result of this is a render with my label name being displayed into brackets. [ch:un] My expectation is that the label is not displayed, but serves only anchors/links/navigation if a ref is defined pointing to it. Can you suggest how I can achieve this result ? I tried to look for this problem and found https://github.com/lierdakil/pandoc-crossref/issues/319 but to be honnest, I'm too much a pandoc newb to understand that thread. I have tried quite a number of suggestions (adding the LUA script, adding a similar yaml file, but this has changed nothing as far as my problem is concerned). Cheers, Vincent -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/84cefde8-0943-43e2-8b7a-96efe6a0949cn%40googlegroups.com.