Org-mode is primed to add citation support, with a syntax inspired in part by pandoc's. But I'm now wondering about a design detail it shares with pandoc, and so I thought I'd ask this community before raising it there. So this is what pandoc's `[-@key]` would look like: > [cite:-@key] If there are multiple items in the same citations, it could be this: [cite:-@key1;@key2] As in, suppress author on first item, but not second, as opposed to all items within the citation. In retrospect, does this make sense? The org syntax will also have an optional "style" section, which applies to the whole citation; so: [cite/text:@key1;@key2] ... which leads me to wonder if "suppress author" is really just such a style. Bruce -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/8553e982-3a50-4c67-b94a-20796b539de1n%40googlegroups.com.