* Multiline table does not span text in columns pdf output.
@ 2017-07-22 23:02 Leonardo Saravia
       [not found] ` <9f1a2fc0-f544-4e4c-bbe9-bf05ffa7b39a-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Leonardo Saravia @ 2017-07-22 23:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

I am using pandoc  1.19.1-1 and I am doing a table like this

Tarea / Meses                                    1   2   3   4   5   6   7
  8   9   10   11   12
----------------------------------------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
--- --- ---- ---- ----
Descarga de datos MODIS VCF, MODIS Landcover     X   X   X
y otros

Desarrollo de algoritmos para a generación           X   X   X   X   X
de los parches de bosques mejorados

Análisis de la distribución de parches                               X   X
  X   X
e índices de alerta temprana

I generate the pdf with the following code

pandoc test_tbl.md -o test_tbl.pdf -V geometry:vmargin=1in,hmargin=.5in

In the first column, the result pdf has only one word by line instead of
spanning the width of the column, and also the width of the following
columns is large so the table does not fit the page. If I eliminate the
columns greater than 8 I thought that the table would fit, but columns get
wider and again the table doesn't fit the page. I attached both pdf outputs.

[-- Attachment #2: test_tbl.pdf --]

[-- Attachment #3: test_tbl_less_columns.pdf --]

* Re: Multiline table does not span text in columns pdf output.
       [not found] ` <9f1a2fc0-f544-4e4c-bbe9-bf05ffa7b39a-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2017-07-23  0:26   ` Leonardo Saravia
From: Leonardo Saravia @ 2017-07-23  0:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss