* LaTeX Subfiles support
@ 2023-09-12 16:27 Louis Turk
       [not found] ` <74247f37-347c-4a3d-a115-4ed0cd731aa5n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Louis Turk @ 2023-09-12 16:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

On a book with many chapters (each chapter a separate file) beginning with
the following code:

\documentclass[nt.tex]{subfiles}
\begin{document}
\newif\ifepub
\epubfalse
\ifepub

Is there a way to make pandoc think \epubfalse is \epubtrue in all the
subfiles so I don't have to manually edit each subfile when I want to
create an epub book?

Louis