That’s not really urgent, but I’d still like to bring this up again. Any ideas? If it isn’t possible (which I suppose), would that be an interesting addition? Denis Von: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org Im Auftrag von denis.maier-NSENcxR/0n0@public.gmane.org Gesendet: Donnerstag, 16. Dezember 2021 12:05 An: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org Betreff: Force use of attributes in jats writer Hi Is there a way to « convince » pandoc to use an attribute on a div that is not in the list for boxed-text in the list of allowed attributes in the jats writer? Background: I want to use some non-standard attributes and pick them up later during post-processing. (The intermediary jats file will not be valid, the final result will be.) I can add that stuff to one of the allowed attributes, but that will make post-processing with xslt more complex. Best, Denis -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/b4b8786382dd497bb7bb231edcc5f93a%40unibe.ch. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/86c7410453034986ade757493623ef98%40unibe.ch.