Hi, I am trying to build my own syntax-highlighting but it is not working properly. I have two problems, which are related to new *itemData* elements. (1) KDE-style XML syntax does not require a *defStyleNum* attribute in the *itemData* elements of the *itemDatas* group. It is also possible, to specify attributes like *bold="true"* *color="$AAAAAA"* directly in an *itemData* element. This, however, is not working with pandoc, so I wonder, if I make a mistake or whether this is not supported? (2) Link between *itemData* elements and styles in the themes file. The *idemData* elements usually contain *defStyleNum* attributes of the form e.g. *defStyleNum="dsKeyword"* The themes file (at least for pygments) however contains styles for e.g. *"Keyword"*. So, *my assumption* is, these specifications are related as follows: for every *defStyleNum="dsXYZ"* attribute in an itemData element I may specify style properties for *"XYZ"* in the themes file. However, this is not working with pandoc. So again: is my understanding correct and to I make a mistake, or is it not supported to add new style-"numbers" like i tried? It would be great, if I could leave all styles in pygments unchanged and *add* my own styles in one of the two ways, I tried. Or is there another way that works? Thanks in advance Karl -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/8723849e-be6b-4571-b8ca-2ae76865bc42o%40googlegroups.com.