From: Albert Krewinkel <albert+pandoc-9EawChwDxG8hFhg+JK9F0w@public.gmane.org>
To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org
Subject: Re: docbook  codeblock callouts > markdown
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 18:34:56 +0100	[thread overview]

Aidan Reilly <aireilly-H+wXaHxf7aLQT0dZR+AlfA@public.gmane.org> writes:

> A feature of docbook/asciidoc that is really useful is codeblock
> callouts. It seems that this is not currently supported in the latest
> pandoc.

I didn't know about callouts, they seem like a nice and useful feature:
https://docs.asciidoctor.org/asciidoc/latest/verbatim/callouts/

Could you post the DocBook code generated by asciidoctor? I suspect that
this feature would require changes to the docbook reader, but maybe once
could make do with a custom Lua reader.

--
Albert Krewinkel