I think your filter need to output raw LaTeX, i.e. to convert that element into LaTeX code by your code, and put it in a raw element. Or you can try to think of some LaTeX magic to do it. I think you still need a filter to capture the difference between a normal image to the one with class, and may be some LaTeX def in the preamble together with a command inserted by your filter could do it. After all, LaTeX is Turning Complete so it might be possible. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/87384a6a-0d44-4c37-889f-2336df472b5d%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.