Werner LEMBERG writes: >> I've run into an issue that I think relates to the use of the >> longtable package combined with floating images in LaTeX. I've put >> an example at [1]. As you can see the text on page to just runs off >> the end of page. Commenting out either the image or the table >> results in a proper-looking document, but of course I really want >> both in the document at the same time. >> >> Is there a known work-around for this? > > No time to look more closely at your example, but the description > sounds like a very longstanding longtable bug. > > http://www.latex-project.org/cgi-bin/ltxbugs2html?pr=tools/3512 > > You might try a modified version that includes the patch from the > above bug report, cf. > > http://repo.or.cz/ttfautohint.git/blob/HEAD:/doc/longtable-patched.sty > > Note, however, that the fix is not optimal; there are still some > situations where it doesn't work as expected. Indeed, that seems to be the exact bug I'm hitting :( I'm slightly depressed by it being mentioned in a Usenet discussion in 2001! /M -- Magnus Therning OpenPGP: 0x927912051716CE39 email: magnus-prvltyMypuNg9hUCZPvPmw@public.gmane.org jabber: magnus-prvltyMypuNg9hUCZPvPmw@public.gmane.org twitter: magthe http://therning.org/magnus Some people, when confronted with a problem, think, “I know, I’ll use MySQL.” Now their problem is a single point of failure. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/874lrw6xkc.fsf%40therning.org. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.