Hi, I've run into an issue that I think relates to the use of the longtable package combined with floating images in LaTeX. I've put an example at [1]. As you can see the text on page to just runs off the end of page. Commenting out either the image or the table results in a proper-looking document, but of course I really want both in the document at the same time. Is there a known work-around for this? /M [1]: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kmv65n66nzziol9/AADmZj89Eim8Tv3KWtAZa_aKa?dl=0 -- Magnus Therning OpenPGP: 0x927912051716CE39 email: magnus-prvltyMypuNg9hUCZPvPmw@public.gmane.org jabber: magnus-prvltyMypuNg9hUCZPvPmw@public.gmane.org twitter: magthe http://therning.org/magnus What one programmer can do in one month, two programmers can do in two months. — Fred Brooks -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/8760cc76mr.fsf%40therning.org. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.