Currently, the Beamer template will insert 'institute' metadata into an `\institute` command. I'm thinking that it would be easy enough, and useful, to add this to the templates for HTML slide shows: revealjs, dzslides, slidy, slideous, s5. Before I try a PR, I thought that I would ask for feedback on what I have in mind. In each case, my idea is to add something like the author field after the author. For revealjs: ``` $for(institute)$

$institute$

$endfor$ ``` For dzslides: This would be the simplest change: ``` ``` But, this will leave a blank between dots when there is no institute. I wonder whether it would be better to add parentheses around the institutes, and remove the dots entirely? For slidy: ``` $if(institute)$

$for(institute)$$institute$$sep$
$endfor$

$endif$ ``` For slideous: ```

$for(institute)$$institute$$sep$
$endfor$

``` I wonder whether for both author and institute they should be wrapped in an $if(X)$, as with slidy? For s5: ``` $if(institute)$

$for(institute)$$institute$$sep$
$endfor$

$endif$ ``` Am I missing anything important about how these templates work? -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/876cca43-3d04-4338-841a-09295171454en%40googlegroups.com.