Apologies if this question has already been answered, but I couldn't find anything for this specific conversion by searching around. I'm trying to export org-mode containing verse blocks to docx, but the docx output doesn't have any style attached to the verse blocks that I can modify in my reference.docx. I want to be able to format verses via Word's styles so that I don't need to format each block individually. Is it possible to do this, or am I missing something simple? Minimal example for what I'm trying to do: input.org: #+begin_verse λείπου μηδὲ σύ, παρθέν', ἐπ' οἴκων, μεγάλους μὲν ἰδοῦσα νέους θανάτους, πολλὰ δὲ πήματα καινοπαθῆ· κοὐδὲν τούτων ὅ τι μὴ Ζεύς. #+end_verse pandoc -i input.org -o output.docx You'll see that the verse just has the "Body Text" style. Thanks, Charles -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/8779cbcd-caf4-485f-a73d-3bf2b0c57e60n%40googlegroups.com.