* Pointers on modifying Plain objects(?)
@ 2022-12-22  8:53 balaj...-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org
       [not found] ` <8af6876b-72cc-448e-9f5e-7d12ccdf2ad8n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: balaj...-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org @ 2022-12-22  8:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hello,

After many fruitless attempts via Google Search, GitHub Search and indeed
this mailing list search, I was wondering if someone could point me to some
examples of how to modify "Plain" elements? Unfortunately I cannot even
seem to figure out how one loops through this so it feels like I'm just
stumbling in the dark.

The specific scenario I'm looking at is a Markdown file such as this:

### Todo
- [ ] Foo
- [X] Quux Qux

The native representation of the Bullet List item with a "[X]" appears to
be:

[ Plain
          [ Str "[X]" , Space , Str "Quux" , Space , Str "Qux" ]
      ]

I would like to apply a strikethrough to lines where the "[X}" character is
present which leads me to the problem of trying to manipulate a "Plain"
object.