* Reveal.js/Beamer slides using org-mode
@ 2016-11-12 16:44 Albert Krewinkel
       [not found] ` <87pom0sl5t.fsf-NJ6QtbQ9hATDZamjJ9D3v6C1jgCzLlUE@public.gmane.org>
From: Albert Krewinkel @ 2016-11-12 16:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

I created presentation slides using Pandoc, Org-mode, and Reveal.js or
LaTeX beamer. The code to build the slides is on github for anyone
interested. <https://github.com/tarleb/pandoc-org-presentations>

The Makefile uses filters to support speaker notes. Notes are viewable
in reveal.js by pressing `s`. A separate speaker-notes pdf is created
for beamer slides.

It's very basic, maybe someone finds it useful nonetheless.

* Re: Reveal.js/Beamer slides using org-mode
       [not found] ` <87pom0sl5t.fsf-NJ6QtbQ9hATDZamjJ9D3v6C1jgCzLlUE@public.gmane.org>
@ 2016-11-13  9:11   ` Jan Ulrich Hasecke
       [not found]     ` <c1b111be-42b7-9e8c-cae4-60e847381fc2-cl+VPiYnx/1AfugRpC6u6w@public.gmane.org>
From: Jan Ulrich Hasecke @ 2016-11-13  9:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

Am 12.11.2016 um 17:44 schrieb Albert Krewinkel:
> I created presentation slides using Pandoc, Org-mode, and Reveal.js or
> LaTeX beamer. The code to build the slides is on github for anyone
> interested. <https://github.com/tarleb/pandoc-org-presentations>
>
> The Makefile uses filters to support speaker notes. Notes are viewable
> in reveal.js by pressing `s`. A separate speaker-notes pdf is created
> for beamer slides.
>
> It's very basic, maybe someone finds it useful nonetheless.

Thanks for sharing.

I have a path problem or something is missing.

make
pandoc --standalone --slide-level=2 --to revealjs \
	--filter ./filters/transform-notes.hs \
	--css style.css \
	-S -o talk.html talk.org

filters/transform-notes.hs:2:8:
    Could not find module ‘Text.Pandoc.JSON’
    Use -v to see a list of the files searched for.
pandoc: Error running filter ./filters/transform-notes.hs
Filter returned error status 1
Makefile:9: die Regel für Ziel „talk.html“ scheiterte
make: *** [talk.html] Fehler 83

juh

@ 2016-11-13 13:29       ` Albert Krewinkel
From: Albert Krewinkel @ 2016-11-13 13:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

That's probably because the Pandoc library isn't available for some
reason.  I just realized that the filters are unnecessary, Pandoc
creates those speaker note elements all by itself.  The filter did some
other things before and I forgot to remove it.

Just delete the `--filter` lines from the Makefile and everything should
work.  I'll update the repo.

--
Albert Krewinkel