* Cite the entire author name in line using citeproc
@ 2021-08-19 15:55 Michael Becker
       [not found] ` <525962b6-7f31-48bd-9f93-896985c019d9n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Michael Becker @ 2021-08-19 15:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hi there, I love pandoc. Really love the ability to use the citeproc to
pull citation from my Zotero library.  Question.  When I cite an article,
e.g. @Ask2014, it resovles as Ask (2014).  Is there way to specific an
entry as the first instance and have pandoc pull in the first name too,
e.g. Julie Ask (2014)?

* Re: Cite the entire author name in line using citeproc
       [not found] ` <525962b6-7f31-48bd-9f93-896985c019d9n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2021-08-19 22:15   ` John MacFarlane
       [not found]     ` <yh480kpmu93wtn.fsf-pgq/RBwaQ+zq8tPRBa0AtqxOck334EZe@public.gmane.org>
From: John MacFarlane @ 2021-08-19 22:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Becker, pandoc-discuss

You could modify the style to use first names in formatting
all citations. But there is no way to do this JUST for
author-in-text citations.

@ 2021-08-20 23:55       ` Michael Becker
From: Michael Becker @ 2021-08-20 23:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss, John MacFarlane