Hello, I would like to known what is the best way to keep these type of information when converting from docx to native 1. Landscape Added in docx file by creating a "section break". Github issue: https://github.com/jgm/pandoc/issues/8054 2. Columns Added in docx file by creating a "section break" Github issue: https://github.com/jgm/pandoc/issues/8057 3. Alignement I think it can be done using *fenced_divs*. In my knowledge, lua-filters cannot do that because the information is not available. I may be at Haskell level but I'm not sure if it's possible to do it without adding code to Pandoc. I known PHP, Python and recently started writing lua for pandoc filters but I don"t know Haskell nor Functional Programming. If it's possible, I could try to learn Haskell. Thanks for your answers -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/8840906c-31d0-4d1b-b5e6-0d5c54ed3d1dn%40googlegroups.com.