Hi! I write a script that replaces "svg" images with "emf" in the odt in order to allow lossless convertion to "docx" format using LibreOffice. The problem is that mere replacing the files and fixing the `content.xml` does not suffice. The image file name is some form of hash of its contents. If the contents does not match, Libreoffice reports the document to be "broken" (but allows to repair). Alas, this repair cannot be automated. I tried to get that from the Pandoc source code, but Haskell's syntax seem too alien to me. What is the naming convention for the files in the Pictures/ folder? -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/88f8c8dc-b9b6-4e6e-91ce-75e08412e466n%40googlegroups.com.