* Converting Word.docx tables to AsciiDoc (adoc) formatting issue
@ 2020-03-05 22:31 'RickEEE' via pandoc-discuss
       [not found] ` <d056ceca-c6f9-4bc5-91a7-162475a8ef2f-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: 'RickEEE' via pandoc-discuss @ 2020-03-05 22:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Pandoc has been a huge time saver for converting source Word.docx files to
asciidoctor format. Specifically, I'm converting Word-format tables to
asciidoctor-format tables, and of the 40 I've converted, only one output
file has table width issues that i have not been able to overcome by
manually replacing "smart" quotes with straight quotes.  However, one file
has me stumped, and I'm hoping that a pandoc extension will help my
situation.

Below are some commands I've used. Any suggestions either on using the
Smart (or other) extension, or what other character could be causing the
formatting issue in the rendered HTML?

Commands I've used that all yield the same output:

   - pandoc -o outputfile.adoc wordfile.docx

   - pandoc -t asciidoc-smart -o outputfile.adoc wordfile.docx

   - pandoc --ascii -o outputfile.adoc wordfile.docx

I am using Pandoc 2.7.3 on Linux

* Re: Converting Word.docx tables to AsciiDoc (adoc) formatting issue
       [not found] ` <d056ceca-c6f9-4bc5-91a7-162475a8ef2f-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2020-03-06 17:13   ` John MacFarlane
       [not found]     ` <yh480ky2sdo17w.fsf-pgq/RBwaQ+zq8tPRBa0AtqxOck334EZe@public.gmane.org>
From: John MacFarlane @ 2020-03-06 17:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'RickEEE' via pandoc-discuss, pandoc-discuss

Can you give us a Word sample illustrating the problem?

@ 2020-03-09 21:42       ` 'RickEEE' via pandoc-discuss
From: 'RickEEE' via pandoc-discuss @ 2020-03-09 21:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss