I added the following to the metadata file: \usepackage{floatrow} \floatsetup[table]{font=tt} It works. Found the solution on Stack Overflow (or some Stack Exchange site), can't find the link anymore. On Thursday, September 8, 2022 at 4:37:38 PM UTC-5 Mateusz Wielgos wrote: > Hi, > > Apologies if this has been asked, Google is failing me on this. I am > working on a document where it makes sense for most (if not all) tables to > use a monospace font. > > I've been doing the following before / after each table, but it's very > repetitive. > \ttfamily > my markdown table > \rmfamily > > I'm converting from a Markdown file to PDF: > pandoc.exe --metadata-file metadata.yaml input.md --output output.pdf > > Suggestions? > > Thanks! > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/8987c3a6-b2b0-46b0-ba3c-c1bdf61a19den%40googlegroups.com.