* Use specific font family for tables?
@ 2022-09-08 21:37 Mateusz Wielgos
       [not found] ` <0c72fdf2-6837-4651-842e-04ee47e55a04n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Mateusz Wielgos @ 2022-09-08 21:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Apologies if this has been asked, Google is failing me on this. I am
working on a document where it makes sense for most (if not all) tables to
use a monospace font.

I've been doing the following before / after each table, but it's very
repetitive.
\ttfamily
my markdown table
\rmfamily

I'm converting from a Markdown file to PDF:
pandoc.exe --metadata-file metadata.yaml input.md --output output.pdf

Suggestions?

Thanks!

* Re: Use specific font family for tables?
       [not found] ` <0c72fdf2-6837-4651-842e-04ee47e55a04n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2022-09-09 15:21   ` Mateusz Wielgos
From: Mateusz Wielgos @ 2022-09-09 15:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss