tags (g) another php function includes files (sections) recursively from nested folders. (h) also I'm researching how harp might fit in to workflow... https://harpjs.com/ (i) finally the personalisation variables for each run might be driven from mongodb json content. (j) I use Atom markdown editor with markdown preview and PHP packages installed This hybrid md.php approach might run against the grain by I throw it in here as another suggested workflow. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/89d4b3da-8a90-43a1-8edf-998a77e002dc%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.