hello community, I am a new user to pandoc. I am trying to generate the bibliography for a document. My template looks like this: ``` $body$ ``` This allows me to create a plain text document from markdown without header, title, toc, etc. ``` body text with references... References reference 1 ... reference n ``` I want to remove the body, too and only stick with: ``` References reference 1 ... reference n ``` ``` Is it possible to generate the reference only? If possible i would like to further modify the format of references, too. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/89f878c1-770d-4d21-b372-15961fb5e385n%40googlegroups.com.