hi, I am using obsidian to write md files. And all the images are located in a global directory (namely IMG_DIR), which is set in obsidian. So at this time, in md file, I do not need to write the full path of image, instead only the image name is written. However, while using pandoc to do convert, it is reported that the image files can not be found. This is because pandoc do not know the images are located in IMG_DIR. So my question is, how to path IMG_DIR to pandoc to make sure pandoc can find the image successfully. Thx. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/8a59eaeb-016f-4bf1-acb2-0206c8a75905n%40googlegroups.com.