I have attached three files First.md First.HTML Updated.md I wrote First.Md it looks like this: Test my reference [Dermamed] [yahoo] [MultiMarkdown] [MarkDown] This is a [Link](www.usatoday) where the url is directly next to the word link in markdown [Dermamed]: https://www.dermamedsolutions.com [yahoo]: https://www.yahoo.com [MultiMarkdown]: https://fletcherpenney.net/multimarkdown/ [Markdown]: https://daringfireball.net/projects/markdown/ What I am doing is keeping the URL citations at the bottom to keep the text clean looking. Sometimes I have some pretty long URLs In Pandoc I used the command 'pandoc -s "First.md" -o First.html The HTML comes out as expected Then I used the Pandoc command 'pandoc -s First.html -o updated.md When you look at the new updated.md file. You will see that all links are on the same line as the text (rather than at the bottom). I was looking for a command to create all these links at the bottom rather than inline. Is there a way to do that? -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/8a80881f-a26a-48e4-be33-3492910aa752n%40googlegroups.com.