Hello, I am converting an HTML file to ODT. (The problem is with the reader, not writer, as it also reproduces of converting to MediaWiki). My HTML generator uses the

markup for chapter titles. And these titles end up entirely missing on pandoc output. If I do a replace in the file so the tag looks like

instead and then convert, the titles are in place. How can I make pandoc process chapter titles that are marked up with

and include them in the output? Or do I need to create a bug/issue somewhere? $ pandoc --version pandoc 2.1.2 Compiled with pandoc-types 1.17.3.1, texmath 0.10.1.2, skylighting 0.6 (Installed from Fedora 29 repository). Yours, Mikhail Ramendik -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/8a9e115c-2983-47d7-a7df-82af5d73822c%40googlegroups.com.