Hello, I have just discovered Pandoc and I see plenty of possibilities in relation to the work entrusted to me. My service is being* migrated to Redmine *for various reasons and one of them is the possibility of transposing our procedure sheets in the Wiki section of Redmine. *Redmine *uses *Textile syntax *and our files are mainly in *.odt*. I used the following command: pandoc -s procedure.odt -t textile -o redmine.txt The result is already not bad but I have *ASCII codes *that I would like to see in clear Example : SIT@ DEL2 instead of SIT @ DEL2 ref_ sitadel instead of ref_sitadel count(*) instead of count(*) I also have + *My question*: is there an option with pandoc that can fix this? a conversion file? *Clarification*: I am French and Pandoc does not have a problem with accents which are very common in our language. Thank you in advance for your help -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/8aa36d65-f782-4807-8359-2ac17209c16fn%40googlegroups.com.