* Markdown to PDF - Headers and Footers
@ 2017-10-12 19:51 Dylan Bartlett
       [not found] ` <f5b4030b-33ac-48bc-aec0-757922aa3b5d-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Dylan Bartlett @ 2017-10-12 19:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hi All,

I've been trying to add headers and footers to a document written in
markdown using some notes I got from
stackexchange. https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/139139/adding-headers-and-footers-using-pandoc

It looks like you used to be able to add headers and footers to a document
by using YAML includes like this:

---
title: Test
author: Author Name
header-includes:
    - \usepackage{fancyhdr}
    - \pagestyle{fancy}
    - \fancyhead[CO,CE]{This is fancy}
    - \fancyfoot[CO,CE]{So is this}
    - \fancyfoot[LE,RO]{\thepage}
---

But apparently this has stopped working based on the comments I've read. Is
there something else I need to do? Do i need to start messing with the
default Tex template?

Thanks in advance for the help

* Re: Markdown to PDF - Headers and Footers
       [not found] ` <f5b4030b-33ac-48bc-aec0-757922aa3b5d-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2017-10-12 20:10   ` John MACFARLANE
From: John MACFARLANE @ 2017-10-12 20:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

This method works just fine for me (using the last release and also
the dev version).

+++ Dylan Bartlett [Oct 12 17 12:51 ]:

@ 2017-10-12 23:34     ` Dylan Bartlett
From: Dylan Bartlett @ 2017-10-12 23:34 UTC (permalink / raw)