Hello, After many fruitless attempts via Google Search, GitHub Search and indeed this mailing list search, I was wondering if someone could point me to some examples of how to modify "Plain" elements? Unfortunately I cannot even seem to figure out how one loops through this so it feels like I'm just stumbling in the dark. The specific scenario I'm looking at is a Markdown file such as this: ### Todo - [ ] Foo - [X] Quux Qux The native representation of the Bullet List item with a "[X]" appears to be: [ Plain [ Str "[X]" , Space , Str "Quux" , Space , Str "Qux" ] ] I would like to apply a strikethrough to lines where the "[X}" character is present which leads me to the problem of trying to manipulate a "Plain" object. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/8af6876b-72cc-448e-9f5e-7d12ccdf2ad8n%40googlegroups.com.