Hello, I'm looking for advice on how to produce HTML and LaTeX from Markdown using fenced divs (or something else) to apply custom styles to specific portions of the document. For example, I'm hoping to write something like this: ::: solution Solution text here. ::: in order to produce this when HTML is the output (already works):
Solution text here.
and this when LaTeX/PDF is the output: \begin{solution} Solution text here. \end{solution} This idea comes from Bookdown's Custom Blocks feature, but I'm wondering if there's a way to do this with Pandoc, or if this would require a Lua filter. Thanks, Chris -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/8ba84992-d792-4333-aae0-560147ef79d4n%40googlegroups.com.