Hi, if one includes some graphics with the ![]() syntax, the graphics is present in the pdf output. But if one uses
, no such luck. Both work with epub output. (I momentarily forgot why I am alternating between the two forms, I think I needed some extra control on image size). This is a minimal example. Markdown: ``` ![Some image](assets/IBM650.jpg)
Some image 2
``` Tex output: ``` \begin{figure} \centering \includegraphics{assets/IBM650.jpg} \caption{Some image} \end{figure} Some image 2 ``` Of the second image, only the caption is left. Is this a bug or am I missing something? Thanks Antonio -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/8bd75451-cad3-4a83-80e3-7a983091bcadn%40googlegroups.com.