I've written a Ruby script that post-processes the EPUB file to inject a more full table of contents. It includes h1 (chapter), h2 and h3 section levels. I've pasted the script here: https://gist.github.com/e3158a3bba95b34ce9c0 - it's pretty hacky, but does the job for me. My Haskell's not sufficiently up to snuff to include a patch to do this properly, and I'm not sure there's a way to iterate over chapters+sections in the templates (e.g. epub-titlepage.html). Also, in another thread, John @jgm asked for an example of an EPUB with this kind of inline TOC, but I can't for the life of me find the thread/GH issue. Anyway, I included and an example before/after contents.opf and the new contents.xhtml in the paste as well. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To unsubscribe from this group, send email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/pandoc-discuss/-/c5AU3gaLto4J. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.