I've tried to look online, for both a powershell command and a CMD command, possibly even a batch file, that would concatenate/merge multiple Markdown, .MD, files in a directory and then output it as one, merged, file, but nothing I've found works, so could someone point me in the right direction? -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/8da3b66e-f14a-49d3-9b65-826df906073an%40googlegroups.com.