Hi – newbie here, so there's a risk that this is a trivial mistake, but I can't see for looking... I'm working with citations are in footnotes, and am struggling to suppress author in the reference. The ones I thought were easy are in markdown document as (for example): [-@schillebeeckx1974; -@schillebeeckx1982; -@schillebeeckx1989c] which are appearing in a footnote in the PDF once compiled as: 3. Edward Schillebeeckx, *Jezus: Het Verhaal van Een Levende* (Bloemendaal: Nelissen, 1974); Edward Schillebeeckx, *Gerechtigheid En Liefde: Genade En Bevrijding* (Bloemendaal: Nelissen, 1982); Edward Schillebeeckx, *Mensen Als Verhaal van God* (Baarn: Nelissen, 1989). I thought that this should be with author's name removed...? Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? I have some more complex references too, which are showing the same problem, but these occur within an extended footnote, which I've created as a footnote in the .md file. If there's any tricks anyone can share on how to fix those (if different), advice welcomed! Many thanks -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/8edc5c70-14a1-4b4d-a349-0e2fb162e5b4n%40googlegroups.com.