A point might worth mentioning is that if we wanted to put arrows in the logo, pointing arrows from document to document does not reflect the pandoc's design. One of my sketch above has an attempt to use arrows while reflecting the design of pandoc: the arrows all point to the center, representing the AST. That concept might not be very good, but I think we better not to use arrows if those arrows mislead people about pandoc's design (and philosophy). -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/8f87b3f6-41d0-47d7-a6fe-117892a30c46%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.