Hi, I'm trying to convert HTML to PDF in the exact same manor that pressing ctrl+p in a browser would. The CSS has @media print stuff that gives the browser instructions on how to render the page. When I go pandoc zine.html zine.pdf pandoc ignores the @media print and spits out a very tall column over several pages. How do I get the same behavior as a browser? -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/8fbe5ece-caa7-428c-a940-01c49ef8709dn%40googlegroups.com.