Hello, I am trying to use pandoc to convert my latex files into other doc types, mainly html and doc. My latex documents generally have the following format: \input{header} \begin{document} body text as usual \end{document} The file header.tex is either contained in the same directory, or in ~/texmf/tex/latex/headers/. In my headers, I have frequently-used macros such as: \newcommand{\FIG}[3]{ \begin{figure}[h!] \centering \includegraphics[width=#2\columnwidth,angle=0]{#1} \caption{#3} \label{fig:#1} \end{figure} } That is, I use almost *no* latex commands in my writing, and make frequent use of macros to simplify inclusion tables, figures, algorithms, mathematical formulae, etc. I would like to run pandoc on such documents, but am having trouble. My macros are not getting parsed, and when I run pandoc with --template=$USER/texmf/tex/latex/report.tex (or with an -H flag), I often just have the file echoed back to with, without any conversion of the specified input files. Can someone please direct me to the most efficient way of processing my tex files, given their macro-heavy format? I can't seem to find the correct flags in the documentation for what I'm trying to do. Thanks -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/90cb9924-0ed1-441a-8ef2-f2e3928a165c%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.