* Extra line breaks before and after latex environments
@ 2019-07-16 13:50 Henning Sauter
From: Henning Sauter @ 2019-07-16 13:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hi everyone,

I have a small problem with the generation of .pdf files from markdown via
pandoc. As in https://github.com/jgm/pandoc/issues/3726 I get extra blank
lines before and after LaTeX environments such as 'align' which just do not
look good in the resulting pdf. But in this issue it is mentioned that this
was fixed a while ago in the master (dev) branch.

Anyways, does anyone of you know the reason why I still get those blank
lines? If this can be fixed by modifying some templates, I would be very
happy if you could help me figure out where and what to change. Looking
through the default latex template did not make it clear enough to me.

Thanks a lot in advance!