This problem I saw that it was already solved in the master branch of pandoc git. In a Centos 7, I download git source and did a compile with stack. Then, only the destination format html working correctly: - Odt not has good links - PDF not manage html GMF embedded (perhaps is other parameter) - Docx is blocked and never ends, iwth CPU 100% Then I did: Convert to html using this pandoc last version. Using LibreOffice convert to the rest formats. El jueves, 3 de agosto de 2017, 13:05:10 (UTC+2), CesarJ M escribió: > > Go to issue and explain all needed info. > > But, exist a possible workaround to deal with this? > > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/9107cc93-b394-4f44-9a3f-db32574dbd1a%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.