Hi, I want to write markdown source that is dual compatible with pandoc-citeproc and biblatex, so that in HTML output I can use pandoc-citeproc, and in LaTeX output I can use biblatex. There are some caveats: <#>NoCite If I want to use nocite, pandoc-citeproc requires nocite: | @abc in the YAML front matter, but biblatex requires \nocite{abc} Am I missing anything? So I need to put both for it to work. Luckily, it seems that even if I used pandoc-citeproc in LaTeX, the extra \nocite{abc} didn’t cause error. <#>References Heading In pandoc-citeproc, a heading of References needed to be input manually. So there’s no simple way to write a markdown source that is compatible with both pandoc-citeproc (e.g. for HTML output) and biblatex (for LaTeX output). <#>References in a List? pandoc-citeproc seems not to put the references in a list. Is it just about using a different citation style or something fundamental in pandoc-citeproc? Thanks very much in advance. ​ -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/913c0565-345a-4a73-9c0f-3bc9f3a353c6%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.