From: Joseph Reagle <joseph.2011-T1oY19WcHSwdnm+yROfE0A@public.gmane.org>
To: pandoc-discuss <pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
Subject: uptick in spam on pandoc-discuss
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 11:09:20 -0500	[thread overview]

I've notice an uptick on spam on this list in the past few weeks, and I've just received dozens in the past few minutes (see attached). Once my client (Thunderbird) downloads them, they are filtered to the junk box but it's still annoying. Can anything be done?  (Perhaps I'm a hold-out by still downloading email via POP.)

—Joseph