Hello, apologies for the cross-post, but I have posted a lengthy query on the pandoc subreddit [here] (https://www.reddit.com/r/pandoc/comments/zu8ldc/numbering_and_nested_lists/) and am sharing here in case it reaches a wider audience. In short, am interested in using Markdown + pandoc to make it easier to draft a document that I have got working the way I like using LaTeX and the \enumitem environment. Thank you! -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/9428737b-80b5-4885-98f4-90cce70eeb22n%40googlegroups.com.